Los Angeles Discrimination Lawyers
If you believe you are the victim of employment discrimination, contact our Los Angeles law offices through e-mail or by calling 818.815.2727. We offer free and confidential consultations.
Discrimination Attorneys in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles discrimination lawyers have extensive experience handling workplace discrimination cases involving:
- Race Discrimination: We protect clients who believe they are victims of workplace racial discrimination, including helping clients distinguish between nondiscriminatory employment actions and unlawful conduct.
- Age Discrimination: Under the federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), discriminatory treatment of workers who are age 40 or older is prohibited.
- Disability Discrimination: The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and California’s FEHA protect individuals with disabilities from many adverse employment actions taken because of a disability. We handle claims of disability discrimination as well as claims involving an employer’s failure to accommodate.
- Gender Discrimination: If you believe you are the victim of workplace gender discrimination — as either a man or a woman — contact us. We have experience fighting against equal pay act discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, sexual harassment and other forms of gender discrimination.
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Have you been discriminated against because you are pregnant? Or even fired? You may be able to bring a claim for this type of gender discrimination under the federal Pregnancy Discrimination Act and the FEHA.
- Religious Discrimination: A person’s religious choice is a personal decision that has nothing to do with the workplace. If you have experienced ridicule, hostility or other mistreatment because of your religion, you may have a claim under Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act or the FEHA.
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination: Employers may not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. If you have experienced ridicule, hostility, violence, wrongful termination or disparate treatment because of your sexual orientation, turn to the Law Offices of Rheuban & Gresen.
- National Origin Discrimination: Hostility towards undocumented immigrants and immigrants from war-torn countries often fuels the fire for national origin discrimination. The FEHA and Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act prohibit this form of discrimination.
Our Los Angeles discrimination attorneys also handle discrimination claims involving the family and medical leave act (FMLA), wrongful termination, reverse discrimination and retaliation.
Contact Our Los Angeles Discrimination Attorneys Today!
To discuss your specific employment discrimination situation, contact the Los Angeles discrimination lawyers at the Law Offices of Rheuban & Gresen. We accept discrimination cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that we will not collect attorneys’ fees until your case settles on favorable terms or we win at trial.